“Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.” II Corinthians 1:21-22 (NIV)
In these last days, it is important to understand fully what God has done for you, as shown in this Scripture, so there can be no mistake about His provisions for your standing firm.
1) “GOD MAKES YOU TO STAND FIRM IN CHRIST “. . . for God is able to make [you]stand. “(Romans 14:4c)
2) GOD ANOINTS YOU. “…thou anointest my head with oil. . . .” (Psalm 23:5b)
3) GOD HAS PUT HIS SEAL OF OWNERSHIP ON YOU. “And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.” (Ephesians 4:20)
4) GOD PUT HIS SPIRIT IN YOUR HEART AS A DEPOSIT. “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh. ..”(Acts 2:17a)
5) GOD HAS GUARANTEED YOUR FUTURE.
“Paul, a servant of God. . . in hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began.” (Titus 1:2)
Stand FIRM today in the promises of God. You have His personal GUARANTEE!
“Heavenly Father, I am lovingly Yours. You have put Your seal of ownership upon me, and I am eternally grateful. Help me to stand firm in Your promises. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.