“.. . If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee. . . for I am the Lord that healeth thee.” Exodus 15:26
Thank God that you can look to “Dr. Jesus” for your healing. I Peter 2:24b says,”… by [His] stripes ye were healed.” But how do you KEEP your healing? The SPIRITUAL principles for staying well are similar to those of natural medicine.
1) OBEY THE DOCTOR’S ORDERS as to your activities. Deuteronomy 28 promises God’s continued blessing as you walk in obedience to His Word.
2) RECEIVE AND UNDERSTAND YOUR PRESCRIPTION. These are God’s promises in such Scriptures as Mark 16:18, Psalm 107:20, Isaiah 53:5, I Peter 2:24, Matthew 8:17, and Psalm 103:2-3. If they are hard to decipher, ask your druggist (Pastor).
3) CONSISTENTLY TAKE YOUR MEDICINE – The Word of God. “For [my sayings] are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.” (Proverbs 4:22)
4) EXERCISE DAILY. “. . . faith without works is dead.” (James 2:20b) Speak the Word, praise and worship God, walk by faith and not feeling, do good to others, have a clear conscience.
5) SURROUND YOURSELF WITH HEALTHY PEOPLE. Stay around people of prayer and faith.
“Dear Father, I submit to You and resist the devil so he is powerless to attack my healing. Help me to be single-minded in my faith. In Jesus’ Name, I pray. Amen.”