“Fear thou not for l am with thee: be not dismayed for am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” Isaiah 41:10
- Have you ever felt like you could not reach your goals?
- The truth is: You can do all things through Christ who gives you strength, wisdom, and knowledge to complete tasks. (See Philippians 4:13.)
- Have you ever been nervous or afraid to do something new and different from your “normal” course?
- Fear reminds you that you need faith. Have confidence that God will go ahead of you to clear the path. (See Isaiah 43:19.)
- What about the obstacles that stand in the way?
- Obstacles are stepping stones. God wants you to speak to the mountain in your way and say, “Be thou removed!” (Matthew 21:21)
Paul boasted about his weakness, knowing in that weak condition he was the most powerful! “And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” (II Corinthians 12:9) When you rely on your own strength, you are limited; but if you have faith in what God can do, there are no limits!
PRAY: “God, ‘…how awesome are your deeds! So great is your power that your enemies cringe before you’.* Give me Your strength today. In Jesus’ Name. amen.”
*Psalm 66:3 (NIV)