“And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?” Joshua 5:13
“Jericho” represents strongholds in your life…walls that need to come down or hurts that need to be healed. Read Joshua 5:13-6:20 and discover what you will experience on the road to victory over Jericho.
1) DIVINE ENCOUNTER. You will hear and see God more clearly and more often in dreams and visions as you pursue His desire for you to do battle.
2) WORSHIP. There is new freedom in worship as the servanthood relationship with your Lord grows.
3) SPECIFIC INSTRUCTION. The marching orders become clearer and more specific as you approach the battle lines.
4) OBEDIENCE. You will recognize spiritual authority, follow orders, and march in unity even when you do not know how or when victory will be accomplished.
5) FAITHFULNESS AND PERSEVERANCE. Even after you have followed the battle plan for six days without seeing change, there will be no complaining.
6) DEVOTION. With total commitment to your cause, you will agree with Job 13:15: “Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him…“
7) VICTORY. Trust God to crumble the walls.
PRAY: “Father, I will march on faithfully under Your command all the way to victory…lead on! Amen.”