“But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the on of man be.” Matthew 24:37-39
Being ready for the coming of Christ in the midst of a corrupt world is not a passive posture but an active one. Noah was DOING something – building an ark in preparation for the flood. As the ark was to Noah, so the Spirit is to the believer today. Read Genesis 6.
- Noah walked with God. He was devoted, with a right heart relationship. Romans 8:4 instructs you to walk after the Spirit.
- Noah obeyed God. He followed God’s specifications to the letter for the construction of the ark. The Bible is your blueprint for ark building today.
- Noah dared to be different. In the midst of criticism, he kept pounding nails. You are a stranger and a pilgrim passing through this land. (Hebrews 11:13
- God waited until the ark was ready. If you are in the process of construction, God will not allow destruction. A standard will be raised against all enemies. (See Isaiah 59:19.)
- Noah and his entire family were saved. Believe that your entire family will be drawn into your ark.
“Father, thank You for the protection and safety of Your spiritual ark. I will keep building faithfully and believe for the salvation of my whole family. Amen.”